About The Drop!
DROP is a collaborative marketing distribution for small businesses. It is presented as an urban mini-mag/brochure that is distributed at high-volume events. The teams from Streets of New York 411 will distribute DROP at the Bam Dance Africa Festival and other events during Memorial Day weekend.
Each ad is 2×4 inches and can be vertical or horizontal. You can supply your own image, copy, or product visuals. DROP is an affordable option for small businesses because it allows you to pay for the distribution of your information on a larger media.
Here are some of the benefits of advertising with DROP:
- Reach a large audience at high-volume events
- Get your business in front of potential customers
- Promote your products or services
- Build brand awareness
- Increase website traffic
- Generate leads
If you are a small business owner, I encourage you to consider advertising with DROP. It is an affordable and effective way to reach a large audience and promote your business.
- Fill out the online form.
- After You will be directed to a sign-on page with instructions and resources. These resources will help you create your ad and submit it to DROP.
- Payment options will be available on the sign-on page. Remember that the deadline for the special offer is Monday at midnight.
- Once you have submitted your ad, you will be able to track its performance. You can see how many people have seen your ad and how many people have clicked on it.
Here are some things you can do to incentivize people to see your listing:
- Offer a discount or promotion.
- Give away a free gift.
- Run a contest or sweepstakes.
- Offer a free consultation.
- Make it easy for people to contact you.
Horizontal or Vertical these little graphics can pack a punch.
the images here ae=re AI generated … by our staff or used by permission
credit @Corey Cinnamon Cooksey